Apply Kobalt’s newest technology in the toughest of projects! Can’t seem to get a grip on that damaged hex-head fastener? Our XTRACTOR® hex bit socket set can help! With its patented cam-lock technology, the hex bit can grab the fastener at several different points, providing friction and grip to turn the fastener without breaking it.
- Our new 14-piece XTRACTOR® hex bit socket set includes 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 mm as well as 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8-in
- These 3/8-in drive XTRACTOR® hex bit sockets are designed to carefully extract damaged fasteners and will prevent broken bolt heads
- XTRACTOR® bit tips pivot on a cam mechanism, giving the hex bit more surface by which to grip the damaged fastener so it can be turned and removed
- Patented cam lock technology “grasps” the interior surface of the damaged fastener head at several points to create friction, all while trying to preserve the integrity of the threaded portion of the fastener so as not to break it
- The XTRACTOR® hex bits can operate in normal fashion to seat or remove un-damaged fasteners – but SHOULD NOT be used for final tightening, as it might cause the tip to turn into the fastener, causing unwanted damage to both the fastener and tool
- Metric and SAE sizes are distinguished by red or blue back-filled Kobalt callouts; a unique feature for the XTRACTOR® family of tools and bit size is laser etched onto the side of each bit
- The socket bodies are constructed of full polish chrome vanadium steel and heat treated for strength and durability
- Hassle-free lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.