This new 12.5-250 ft-lb 1/2-in drive torque wrench operates in both digital and angle modes, allowing the user to fulfill the specifications designated on many fasteners today.
- Provides read-outs in ft-lb, N-m, in-lb, and kg-cm and offers torque and angle accuracy of +/- 3%
- Provides TWO auditory and visual signals to user to indicate that torque value has been reached – repeated beeps and a green light indicate 90% of desire torque value has been reached
- One long beep with a red light indicates that 100% of the desired torque value has been reached
- 5-Button control pad allows you to preset your torque value, change units of measure, change mode of operation with peak/angle/follow choices, save readings and select read-out unit of measure
- LCD display clearly shows preset slot, mode of operation, units of measure and torque value
- Quick release button and directional switch make this torque wrench easy to use
- Requires 2 AA batteries (included)
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Limited 1-year guarantee
There are no reviews yet.